Posted: 12/28/11 12:50 PM, In category: Uncategorized
Canberra Pent Roof Metal Garden Sheds
As the name indicates, the Canberra brand of metal garden sheds are manufactured in Australia. In our extensive experience of the garden shed market, we have found the Canberra metal garden shed to be manufactured to an exceptional quality standard, yet priced competitively in the market place.
Canberra – High Spec Pent Roof Shed
A pent roof sheds tends to be priced under a corresponding apex shed as the pent roof construction is lower cost that apex. The Canberra pent roof shed is still an attractive and very functional garden storage shed. It can also be expected to last longer than a typical pent roof garden shed and there are several reasons for this. Here are some of the examples of the superior specification of a Canberra pent roof shed:
- Canberra sheds are made from high tensile steel, not mild steel.
- The steel thickness is 0.25mm as opposed to 0.18mm.
- Galvanising is hot dipped, not electro – this is very significant
- 2 coats of paint are applied, as opposed to one.
- Gables have ventilated slats to avoid condensation inside the shed.
- The steel doors are heavily ribbed for strength
- Door handles are steel, not plastic.
- A Canberra pent roof shed is taller than a standard shed of the same footprint
Canberra metal pent roof sheds carry a 20 year manufacturer’s non perforation warranty. This is a very important consideration, especially if you are locating your shed in an exposed position, or close to the coast.
Our Canberra Low Pent 6 x 4 shed is low roofed and ideal for camp sites and small spaces.
The full range of Canberra Pent Roof Garden sheds can be seen in the Canberra Metal Shed range.
Canberra Pent Roof Sheds are amongst our best selling sheds:
The 6 x 4 Pent Roof Shed is a very popular footprint, suitable for many garden spaces
The 6 x 4 Low Pent Roof Shed is popular where restricted height is desired e.g. caravan sites
The 8 x 4 Pent Roof Shed offers extra storage capacity and has wide opening sliding doors to enable storage of larger items.