Posted: 03/10/12 10:10 AM, In category: Uncategorized
It is generally accepted that a garden shed can provide a peaceful sanctuary in which to contemplate, relax, plan and just escape from the routine. If there was ever any doubt of that, the proof is in the fact that many well known people, have produced some of their best work in the garden shed. Writers in particular seem to favour the peaceful, undisturbed atmosphere, the roll call including names like:-
- Roald Dhal—- author of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory [his shed will soon open to the public]
- Dylan Thomas—- author of Under Milk Wood
- George Bernhard Shaw—- author of Pygmalion
- Philip Pullman—- author of His Dark Materials trilogy
- Agatha Christie—- author of And Then There Were None
- Henry Williamson—- author of Tarka the Otter
- Virginia Woolf—- author of A Room of Ones Own.
- Arthur Miller—– author of Death of a Salesman (he built the shed specifically to write it in)
Shed working is a growing phenomenon and one which promotes a happy and healthy family. Being multi functional a shed or garden building can be used by each member of the family, as a work room, office, games room, meeting space, hobby or play room. This can relieve stress and make time together more pleasurable.
Garden Sheds come in many sizes and specifications, they can be manufactured from materials such as metal, plastic and timber. SM Garden Sheds offer a vast range of sheds, garages, carports, workshops, garden furniture and garden storage. Our sheds are easily assembled and simple to follow instructions are supplied. Our website contains an excellent step by step self assembly video. However, we also have an installation service available if customers prefer.